Thursday, August 23, 2007

I still remember!

Where do I look to find that someone special I found in you,
Where can I find the love you gave me my whole through.
It all comes back to me like it had never left,
No matter how hard I try, but I can’t forget.
Those moments we shared in each others eyes,
The remembrance is so tender that even my heart cries.


I remember each day when we went for walks,
We used to get lost in our everlasting talks.
I remember how you sang when I used to feel sad,
Your singing was so unique, I even called you mad.
I remember how you used to always come late,
Just on the day when we had fixed an early date.

I remember the times when we spoke on the phone,
We talked and talked from night till dawn.
I remember when you said I love you the first time,
You didn’t even care for it to be a sin or a crime.
I remember your warm touch on my face even now,
I want to forget it but I don’t know how.
I remember the times we got wet in the rain,
We tried to get shelter somewhere but all in vain.


Oh how can I forget my each moment with you,
This love comes in the lives of only a few.
When for the fist time you took my hand in your hand,
It was the time when I could really understand,
That both of us had been made for each other,
That nothing could separate us, we’re meant to be together.


To think of such a thing, I was a fool,
I had quite forgotten that the world is so cruel.
It could not bear the happiness that we got,
Thus separating us, without considering a thought.
Cheering over the joy it got from breaking our heart,
Gaining its victory by taking us apart.


But no one knows our souls have become one,
The greatest bond which can be broken by none.
And I know by now you have realized too,
The only person I love is the one found in you.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

great one . truely poured ur heart into this one . keep it going . very well composed .

but u still need to know the fine things of writing a prose.

JAI HIND
JAT

Anonymous said...

nice write up...n flow of thoughts...bt ur writing skills need sm finishin...keep it goin:)

this was much better than d hindi one

Unknown said...

Ofcourse..... time plays its role!

Isn't it funny how at one time we were so sure that this person is the one...... the one I was supposed to meet. Finally !! Absolutely made for each other and nothing you need more in life. Those moments are just perfect and have such strong imprint on your memories that you can relive them over and over again for years.

Of course.... time plays its role and you two are drifted apart from each other.

And then later in future, when you can't feel the pain anymore, you look back and wonder, what was it that was magical about that time? What was it that was so capitavating on my heart and soul? Why am I unable to get that feeling again? Am I already dead?

Of course.... time plays its role and someone else walks in your life.

Someone who is able to recreate those moments but differently. Isn't it funny how once again we are sure that this person is the one....... the one I was supposed to meet. Finally!!!

No prizes for guessing. Time will play its role again.