Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Lonely Whispers

Lonely whispers fill my heart,
As empty voices tear my life apart,
I watch the pieces scatter,
Pretending that it doesn’t matter,
But I know the words have slowly died,
Only whispers play inside,
Many times I’ve tried to live,
A normal life with love to give,
But the empty voices start to scream,
And my love goes back to my dream,
The empty voices fall apart,
My life I’ll live without my heart,
For I shall be the one who’ll be called,
As the one who was never loved.

8 comments:

Life Metaphor!! said...

that just expresses what i feel daily.
damn good one

Unknown said...

This is one is damn GOOD! Wonder why nobody paid attention to it. Very Impressed...

Unknown said...

VERY NICE.

Ankussh Rohilla said...

i remem these very well .... ur one of the initial thoughts :-))

Priyani said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr8888888888888 kahan se lati hai itna dimaag ? ya dil se nikalti hai aisi feelings ?

stormy brain said...

good one.

Anonymous said...

Excellent:Very nice, have no words to express

Unknown said...

dear Swati,
good one :)